The eligibility rules of the League and the California Interscholastic Federation shall be followed:
· Students are granted four (4) years of eligibility from the date of eighth grade graduation.
· A student who is nineteen (19) years of age before September 1 is ineligible for competition.
· A 5th year senior is ineligible for competition
· A student is forbidden to practice with a team until they have presented an approved eligibility card to the coach
· If a student has provided false information in regards to any aspect of their eligibility status, that student shall become ineligible for CIF competition at any level in any sport for a period of twenty four calendar months from the date the determination was made that false information was provided.
· Any contest in which a student or students participated based on false or inaccurate information or fraudulent practices regarding their eligibility status shall be forfeited according to the guidelines set forth in Article VI, Section 9 Ineligible Players of the CIF Regulations.