Meal distribution will be every Wednesday from 2 P.M. to 4 P.M. while supplies last.
Counselor Announcements for Seniors
- Seniors, please check the Counseling Team, your school email and Remind frequently for important dates and deadlines.
- Do you need help with your Financial Aid Application? The DEADLINE IS MARCH 2nd! Register for a Financial aid workshop today: https://events.com/r/en_US/registration/csac-statewide-cash-for-college-webinar-student-registration-796699
- CLASS OF 2021 PANTHER PREP PLEDGE IS HARTNELL COLLEGE YOUR NEXT STEP AFTER HIGH SCHOOL? IF SO, COMPLETE THE STEPS TO SUCCESS NOW! https://www.hartnell.edu/pantherprep/ There are multiple steps, do not wait until the last minute. All steps are due MARCH 2nd. All students who plan to enroll at Hartnell must complete the following Steps to Success:
- Completion of Hartnell College Application for Admissions
- Completion of Online New Student Orientation (in P.A.W.S. student portal)
- Completion of Placement Tool for English and Math
- Additionally, you will want to set up your official Hartnell College email account. It is extremely important that you apply for Financial Aid by March 2, 2021
Follow the Pathways Team on social media for the latest updates and to be entered in weekly Hartnell SWAG raffles!
Youtube: Hartnell College Pathways
CSF (California Scholarship Federation) applications for the Fall 2020 semester are available starting Monday, January 25 for all potential candidates from 10th, 11th, and 12th grades. Freshmen, you will be next month. CSF is an honors organization to honor students with high grades in their academic classes. If you haven't applied before, you can check out the informational PowerPoint along with instructions and applications accessible on the current CSF Team, or on your counselor's Team page under the CSF channel. If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Mendez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let's get them turned in to Mrs. Lidia Rodriguez (email@example.com) by Friday, January 29th!
The Greenfield High School Athletic Department has opened the athletic clearance process. The process and forms are available for students interested in playing sports or participating in athletic/physical conditioning cohorts. All the forms and resources may be found here at this link on the Greenfield High School website: https://www.greenfieldhs.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=196256&type=d&pREC_ID=2108839
Please note that all "Physical Clearance" forms must be turned in person to the Athletic Director at Greenfield High School