This Week Schedule
As a reminder, here is our schedule for this week.
Tuesday: Block Day 2, Periods 4 – 7
Wednesday: Block Day 1, Periods 1 – 3
Thursday: Block Day 1, Periods 1 – 3
Friday: Block Day 2, Periods 4 – 7
Meal distribution will be every Wednesday from 2 P.M. to 4 P.M. while supplies last.
ATTENTION: Students that are in ELD and LTEL classes
We will be having an ELAC meeting this Thursday January 21st. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REMIND YOUR PARENTS ABOUT THE MEETING. The meeting will be at 6:30PM through TEAMS.
You will receive an invitation for the meeting on your school email and will be able to join the meeting from your TEAMS calendar. If you have any problems connecting to the meeting on Thursday, please make sure to send a chat message on TEAMS to Jimena Moreno or Viridiana Lara Rice so we can help you join the meeting.
Senior Second Semester Schedule Changes
Only open period and completion of course changes will be considered. NO ELECTIVE CHANGES. Read this post carefully!
You only have the first 2 weeks of the semester to make changes.
Schedule your appointment today! Space is limited. Click the link below to schedule a meeting with Mrs. Trujillo
The Greenfield High School Athletic Department has opened the athletic clearance process. The process and forms are available for students interested in playing sports or participating in athletic/physical conditioning cohorts. All the forms and resources may be found here at this link on the Greenfield High School website: https://www.greenfieldhs.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=196256&type=d&pREC_ID=2108839
Please note that all "Physical Clearance" forms must be turned in person to the Athletic Director at Greenfield High School
Class of 2022
Let's get motivated again. Do you want to go to GradNite? Let's start planning for that again. There will be a class meeting through TEAMS tomorrow Wednesday January 20th after school at 1:45 with Ms. Sanchez. Let's start fundraising
Counselor Announcements for Seniors
- Senior Second Semester Schedule Changes. Only open period and completion of course changes will be considered. NO ELECTIVE CHANGES. Read this post carefully! You only have the first 2 weeks of the semester to make changes. Schedule your appointment today! Space is limited. Click the link below to schedule a meeting with Mrs. Trujillo https://bit.ly/ghscounselingappt
- Seniors, please check the Counseling Team, your school email and Remind frequently for important dates and deadlines.
- GHS Local Scholarship Applications due THIS FRIDAY 1/22 @ 4pm. You must turn in your printed application to the front office.
- Do you need help with your Financial Aid Application? The DEADLINE IS MARCH 2nd! Register for a Financial aid workshop today: https://events.com/r/en_US/registration/csac-statewide-cash-for-college-webinar-student-registration-796699
- CLASS OF 2021 PANTHER PREP PLEDGE IS HARTNELL COLLEGE YOUR NEXT STEP AFTER HIGH SCHOOL? IF SO,COMPLETE THE STEPS TO SUCCESS NOW! https://www.hartnell.edu/pantherprep/ There are multiple steps, do not wait until the last minute. All steps are due MARCH 2nd. All students who plan to enroll at Hartnell must complete the following Steps to Success:
- Completion of Hartnell College Application for Admissions
- Completion of Online New Student Orientation (in P.A.W.S. student portal)
- Completion of Placement Tool for English and Math
- Additionally, you will want to set up your official Hartnell College email account. It is extremely important that you apply for Financial Aid by March 2, 2021. Follow the Pathways Team on social media for the latest updates and to be entered in weekly Hartnell SWAG raffles!
- Instagram: hc_pathways_team
- Twitter: @HC_PathwaysTeam
- TikTok: @hartnellcollegepathways
- Youtube: Hartnell College Pathways