- Meeting on Tuesday, September 24th in room 203.
Community Hours Opportunity
- Get 3 hours of community hours on Saturday, September 21st from 5 P.M. to 8 P.M. at the Yanks Club House by the RV Park for more information see Mrs. Aguirre in the library or talk to Irene Garcia.
- Greenfield Harvest Festival if you are interested, please see Mrs.Aguirre in library for sign in sheet. Event is Saturday, October 19th from 12 P.M. to 12:45 P.M. and Sunday, October 20th from 8 A.M. to 6 P.M.
- Homecoming court applications are now available in room 206 before school and after school. Freshmen will need a lord and lady to represent their class Sophomores who will be the Duke and Dutchess? Juniors, you are now Prince and Princess seniors its your year to shine who will be homecoming King and Queen for the class of 2020? Applications are due Wednesday, September 25th by 2 P.M. in room 206.
- There is a mandatory meeting, Friday, September 27th at lunch. We will begin at 11:45 P.M. if you do not show up, your name will not be on the ballot. See you in room 206 at 11:45 P.M.
Attention students, if you are interested in making positive change in your community the MILPA collective is facilitating a paid internship in Greenfield youth ages 14-24.
The goal of the Internship is to develop a safe and radical space for youth to discuss topics that deeply impacts themselves and their communities. We will focus on building relations versus transactions, thus ensuring that strong community ties are built within youth and leadership skills are cultivated.
This internship is 12 weeks long and the deadline to apply is October 14th and will begin October 21st. We are in the process of finding a space to facilitate this in Greenfield and will most likely take place twice a week from 3:30-6:30.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please see Ms. Rodriguez for an application.
Class of 2020
- Seniors interested in participating in the rally dance, please let one of your club officers know as soon as possible. Let's make our dance awesome!
- T-shirts on sale. $20, see Mr. Francis in room 605.
Are you interested in physics?
If so, come Tuesday, September 24th to Mr. Barge's room in room 104. Physics club is having our first meeting this Tuesday, during lunch in room 104.
CSUMB GEAR UP
- Attention Seniors and Freshmen! Join GEAR UP, Wednesday, September 25th during lunch time for tabling and a chance to win some prices. We will be tabling in front of Bruno.
- Celebrate National GEAR UP week! We will be paying College & Career Loteria and raffling prizes, Friday, September 27th during lunch time in room 205.
- Seniors, are you interested in learning about more than 40 colleges and universities? If so, GEAR UP is taking a field trip to Hartnell. We will be attending Hartnell's College Night on Ocotober 30. Stop by the GEAR UP office for more information.
Class of 2022
Sophomore class meeting, Thursday, September 26th during lunch in room 202.
Interested in going backpacking?
Join the Greenfield Community Science Workshop on its Fall 2019 backpacking expedition! Explore the wilderness & make new friends! Sign up today at the science workshop before its too late! There are limited spots.