To the Wrestling Team for winning the PCAL Championship on Friday, February 1st wish them luck as they compete at CCS.
Hartnell Counseling 1
- Attention students who are interested in the Hartnell Counseling 1 class. A Hartnell Counselor will be here on Monday, February 4th during lunch time to sign paper work in front of the library.
- Attention students if you got an application for the counseling class through Hartnell stop by the GEAR UP office for updates.
Prom tickets are still on sale in room 206 before school and after school $160 for singles and $280 for couples. Join us May 4th for Once Upon a Prom 2019. There are only 50 seats left so make sure you secure your seat today with a $50 non-transferable, no-refundable deposit.
The Safe Teens Empowerment Project is looking for volunteers to join their STEP program. This program will focus on training related to drug and alcohol prevention. This program will meet every Thursday, beginning February 21st. If you are interested in participating please come see Ms. Rodriguez or Ms. Morales as soon as possible. You can earn up to 60 hours in community service hours which can lead to future employment opportunities.
Bruins! Are you planning on surprising your Bibbity Bobbity Boo for Prom? Well then record it & join the Once Upon a Promposal Competition! Your video must be submitted to twitter @AlldayAllred or Instagram @Chrysilea by March 29th at 3 P.M. Your full name must be in the caption and all school rules still apply. Don't miss out!
El Baile Del Amor
- The Class of 2019 proudly presents El Baile Del Amor featuring Los Nuevos Dueños De La Banda on Friday, February 8th. Pre-sale is $15 per person or $25 per couple, $20 per person at the door. School ID must be presented at the door & school dress code will be enforced.
- La Clase de 2019 orgullosamente presenta El Baile Del Amor con musica en vivo co el grupo Los Nuevos Dueños Del Amor, el viernes 8 de Febrero. Pre-venta de boletos $15 por persona or $25 por pareja, $20 por persona en la entrada. Se requiere la indetificacion de la escuela en la entrada.
- Y tambien no se olviden a vestir para la semana:
- Martes/Tuesday: El Dia De Las Botas/Boot Day
- Miercoles/Wednesday: Dia Del Tri-Color/Tri-Color Day (Mexican Flag Day)
- Jueves/Thursday: Dia De La Camisa De Franela/Flannel Shirt
- Viernes/Friday: Dia De Ropa Tipica Mexicana/Typical Mexican Clothing Day
Attention Seniors if you submitted a college application stop by the GEAR UP office to print a confirmation page.
Attention Juniors and Seniors, GEAR UP staff is back in the office. Stop by during lunch and after school if you need any help.
Cap & Gown Order
Seniors! Have you ordered your cap and gown for graduation? If not, you have until March 31st. Don't procrastinate and order it ASAP.
New Elective Class
Attention Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors: Next year we will be offering Military Science as an elective class. If you are interested in adding this class to your schedule for next year, see Mrs. Trujillo in the office.
Class of 2020
- Attention Juniors! If you would like to participate more with your class follow the class Instagram account @ghsclass2020. We will offer voting and updates on events.
- There will be a Junior class meeting Tuesday, February 12th at lunch regarding fundraising and GRADNITE! Come join us and help plan.
Early Dismissal Friday, February 8th at 12:30 P.M. for wrestling. Wish them luck as they try to qualify for CCS at today PCAL meet in Gilroy.
Interested In Playing Football?
Hey Bruins if you are interested in playing football next year, come by and meet with Coach Barsenas on Friday, February 8th at lunch in room 102.
A very special thank you to the GHS Counselors. Ms. Sanchez, Mrs. Trujillo & Ms. Rodriguez, for all you do, when you see them, express your gratitude.