Attention Students and Staff
The link leader list will be posted around school by the end of the day on Monday, May 14th. Be sure to look out for it. If your name is on the list we will see you tomorrow, Tuesday, May 15th during 6th and 7th period.
Attention all Bruins, don't miss the opportunity to participate in the last spirit days of the year! Monday, wear your shades, Tuesday come dressed as a tourist, Wednesday get creative and bring your tie die shirt and Thursday wear you class colors. Freshman wear grey, sophomores wear black, juniors wear white and seniors wear green.
Summer School Applications
Summer school applications are due May 25, 2018. Space is limited PLEASE reserve your spot by submitting an application ASAP, to the counseling office. If you lost your application see counselors.
- If your planning on attending Sober Grad Night on June 2nd, you must turn in your permission slip to Ms. Patty (located next to Ms. Lidia's office) by Tuesday, May 15th.
- Are you interested for fall classes at Hartnell? Don't forget to pay your fees by Thursday, May 17th or you will be dropped. Log in to your PAWS account to pay.
- The credit recovery deadline is Thursday, May 17th at 3 P.M.
- Seniors going to Grad Night this Friday, May 18th, are to report to campus at 9 A.M.
ETS (Educational Talent Search)
- ETS will be having their summer college field trip to San Diego, please pick up your permission slips at the ETS office and check your email. Deadline is May 25, 2018.
- ETS Seniors please come to room 206 on Monday, May 21st during lunch to receive your gift.
Sophomores are you interested in earning college and high school elective credits? GEAR UP has a summer opportunity for you. Stop by the GEAR UP office for more info!
Students cheer packets are due Thursday, May 17th at noon. No exceptions. If you are waiting on your physical, see Ms. Cisneros for information.
Greenfield City Partnership Nonprofit Organization
- The Greenfield City Partnership Nonprofit Organization will be distributing Scholarships checks to our Greenfield High School recipients on May 17, 2018 at 6:15-6:45 P.M. at the La Plaza Bakery. Please see Mrs. Aguirre in Library
Attention students interested in playing football. Spring football started this week and will be held everyday at 3 P.M., right after school. Meet at the locker room to dress out.
CSUMB GEAR UP
Attention Juniors! Have you started planning for your future? GEAR UP is having a Junior Night to help you have a successful senior year. Junior Night will take place on Monday, May 21st from 6 to 8 P.M. Bring your parents with you.
Jamba Juice Smoothies on Tuesday, May 22nd from 3:30 P.M. to 4:15 P.M. outside the main office, 16 oz for $5. Come and support PBIS fundraiser.
Please note that Saturday School this week will be held Friday, May 18th. Please meet Mr. Cohn Friday morning by the front gate no later than 7:50 A.M. You must bring school work to Saturday School on Friday, May 17th. Assignments must be completed to get credit for attending. Once again, Saturday School this week will be held on Friday, May 17th.