- Seniors if you are planning on attending Universal Grad Night you need to get your permission slips, both of them to room 6161, by this Friday, May 11th.
- Seniors, if you already know what college or university you will be attending next year, please come by Lidia's office to fill out a final transcript request form, your future school will be requesting your final transcripts. By filing this form, Lidia will be able to submit them directly to the school. If you don't fill one out, your future school will not get one and you will be in jeopardy of not being accepted. Don't procrastinate and fill it out. Deadline is Friday, May 25th.
- If your planning on attending Sober Grad Night on June 2nd, you must turn in your permission slip to Ms. Patty (located next to Ms. Lidia's office) by Tuesday, May 15th.
Attention Potential Link Leaders
Friday, May 11th is the last day to turn in your application to Mr. Green or Ms. Mendoza to be considered for Link Crew.
Early dismissal for baseball varsity players....
Early dismissal on Monday, May 7th at 2 P.M., the vans will leave a 2:10 P.M.
- Congratulations to Rigo Garcia on placing 3rd place in the 2 mile at the MTAL Championship and congratulations to Mauricio Aries on placing 6th place in the mile.
- Congratulations to Luis Meza on being the final MTAL Champion in the 2 mile. Luis placed first with a time of 9:55 on qualified for the CCS Track Meet.
Spirit Squad 2018-2019
Want to be part of the 2018-2019 Spirit Squad? Come by room 609 and pick up a tryout packet. Don't miss out!
Hartnell College Concurrent Enrollment for 9th, 10th & 11th
- Concurrent enrollment workshop for summer and fall classes.
- Application Workshop: Wednesday, May 9th
- Time: 1:45-2:45 P.M.
- Location: Library Side Lab
Summer School Applications
Summer school applications are due May 25, 2018. Space is limited PLEASE reserve your spot by submitting an application ASAP, to the counseling office. If you lost your application see counselors.
Class of 2019
There will be a meeting on Tuesday, May 8th during lunch. Let's talk about "De Pachanga Con La Banda Parte Dos"
"Self Care Workshop"
There will be a "Self Care Workshop" after school in room 204 in Mr. Silva's room on Thursday, May 10th a 3 P.M.
Good Morning Bruins, this Friday, May 11th is our final Blood Drive of the year. If you signed up for an appointment please make sure you bring an ID with your birth date on it or your red cross card and drink lots and lots of water over the next few days. Don't forget to eat a hearty meal before your donation. Thank you for making a difference!
- Congratulations to our very chapter reporter Ivan Trujillo as he was elected to lead the Monterey Bay section as the 2018-2019 Vice President!
ETS (Educational Talent Search)
- ETS will be having their summer college field trip to San Diego, please pick up your permission slips at the ETS office and check your email. Deadline is May 25, 2018.