Community Service Hours Opportunity
- Help with little league starting April 9th to April 13th from 5 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. & Saturday, April 14th from 9 A.M. to 9 P.M. at the Patriot Park. Students are to sign up with Mrs. Aguirre in the library.
- Seniors, are you pursuing a career in pharmacy or agriculture at a college or university? Apply for the Burke-Weber Scholarship; the Scholarship ranges in value from $100-$2,000 a year, this scholarship is renewable annually! Applications available at student services.
Class of 2020
- There is a meeting in Mr. Francis room 605 on Tuesday, April 17th.
- In order to have the best Junior year rivalry, the Class of 2020 is asking for donations of $25 to purchase goods for our events. Remember, we are going to be having an awesome Junior year.
Are you interested in being part of the 2018-2019 Spirit Squad?
- Come to an informational meeting Wednesday, April 18th at 6:30 P.M. in the library. Interested participants are required to bring their 3rd quarter grades and parents.
Early Dismissal for Baseball Players....
There will be an early dismissal for varsity baseball players at 1:35 P.M. The vans will be leaving at 1:45 P.M.
Special Kids Crusade
- Greenfield Community Center (Patriot Park) at 1351 Oak Ave. Greenfield, Ca. 93927 on Wednesday, April 18th from 4 P.M. to 5:30 P.M.
ELAC (English Learner Advisory Committee)
- ELAC meeting will be this Thursday, April 19th at 6:30 P.M. in the Student Union. Students and parents are invited to attend this important meeting.
- La Preparatoria de Greenfield tendra su reunion del Comite Consultivo para Aprendices de Ingles (ELAC) el 19 de Abril a las 6:30 P.M. en la cafeteria de la escuela. Los padres y estudiantes estan cordialmente invitados a esta importante junta.
- Seniors, if you already know what college or university you will be attending next year, please come by Lidia's office to fill out a final transcript request form. Your future school will be requesting your final transcripts. By filing this form, Lidia will be able to submit them directly to the school. If you don't fill one out, your future school will not get one and you will be in jeopardy of not being accepted. Don't procrastinate and fill it out. Deadline is May 11th.
Lost & Found Items
- Students are to see Ms. Navarro at the front desk if they have lost any clothing item after school. After Friday, April 20th items will be discarded.
ECHO Leadership Program
Girls Inc. is currently reaching out to current Freshmen and Sophomore girls to join the ECHO Leadership Program at Greenfield High next school year.
ECHO stands for Education Careers Health and Opportunities. The sessions are twice a month from 5:30 P.M. to 8 P.M. and are designed to inspire girls to value themselves their dreams and to develop and action plan to achieve their goals. Dinner is provided!
It is a year-long program that includes:
- Learning how to plan for the future
- Learn about women's health
- Meeting women of different careers
- Visiting the state capitol and different college campuses
Applications are due to Mrs. Brusch in room 203 by next Friday, April 27th. Don't miss out!
Would you like to be class president? ASB President? Treasurer, secretary? Now is the time to run for office. Class officer applications for grades 9 through 11 will be available Wednesday, April 18th, before school or after school with Mrs. Cortes. Completed applications are due Monday, April 30th before 3:15 P.M. There will be a mandatory meeting for all candidates Wednesday, May 2nd after school in room 206. Once again, there will be a mandatory meeting for all candidates after school Wednesday, May 2nd. Campaigning will begin May 3rd to 11th. Elections will be May 14th and 15th during lunch.
Prom King and Queen
- Applications are available in room 206 after school. Completed applications are due this Friday, April 20th.
- Prom Participants permission slips are due this Friday, April 20th. Without the permission slip there will be no prom!