- Seniors, are you pursuing a career in pharmacy or agriculture at a college or university? Apply for the Burke-Weber Scholarship; the Scholarship ranges in value from $100-$2,000 a year, this scholarship is renewable annually! Applications available at student services.
- Hartnell College is offering several scholarships for students interested in Agriculture production automotive, diesel & welding technology, horticulture and other agricultural fields stop by Student Services for the Ag Business & Technology Scholarship application. Application are due April 16th.
- The employees of Caltrans are offering two $1,000 scholarship to a graduating High School senior who plans to pursue a career in transportation. The application is available in student services. Applications are due by April 30, 2018.
Attention students, AP testing paperwork is due this Tuesday, April 10th. No need to pay by tomorrow just turn in paper work.
Class of 2019
- Dance committee meeting during lunch in room 609, Monday, April 9th.
- Hawaii trip meeting Tuesday, April 10th during lunch.
Class of 2020
- There will be a class meeting in Mr. Francis room 605 on Tuesday, April 17th.
- The class leadership is requesting $25 donations delivered to a class officer or Mr. Francis by May 11th.
Must sign-up for Panther Prep Day by Friday, April 13th. If students need the link they need to see Ms. Sanchez.
Community Service Hours Opportunity
- Help with little league starting April 9th to April 13th from 5 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. & Saturday, April 14th from 9 A.M. to 9 P.M. at the Patriot Park. Students are to sign up with Mrs. Aguirre in the library.
- Sober Grad has a City Clean Up on Saturday, April 14th from 8 A.M. to 12 P.M. It will be worth 5 hours.
Applications for Prom King & Queen are no available in room 206, before school at lunch and after school. Completed applications are due April 20th! Prom permission slips will be delivered Friday, April 13th during 4th period.
Early Dismissal for Track Athletes
Track athletes will have an early dismissal on Thursday, April 12th at 2 P.M. The bus will depart at 2:15 P.M.
- Early Dismissal on Friday, April 13th for baseball players at 2:35 P.M. The vans will be leaving at 2:45 P.M.
- Congratulations to the following attendees of the Monterey Bay Section Project Competition Banquete: Humberto Montoya, Elyssa Perez, Aligha and Alyssa Ramey and Katya Hernandez. A special Congratulations to Ivan Trujillo's for winning the Division and being chosen as champion on his amazing Sae Project.
- Congratulations to the following people who received their state degree the following people are: Veronica Gasca, Daniel Espinoza, Brandi Zepeda, Fabian Zavala, Elyssa Perez, and Aligha Ramey.
- Congratulations to the sectional and regional proficiency winners. Brandi Zepeda in Agriscience Research Animal Systems, Nathaniel Lopez in Ag Mechanics and fabrication, Bianca Alvarez in Agriscience Research, Fabian Zavala in Viticulture Production, and Elyssa Perez in Ag Communication.
Students are to meet Mr. Cohn by the front gate no later than 7:50 P.M. Students must bring schoolwork to Saturday School. Assignments must be completed to get credit for attending.