Attention High School Seniors
- Scholarships available up to $2,500 through the Yellow Brick Road Benefit Shop, applications due Midnight, April 16, 2018. Stop by Student Services for more information.
- The employees of Caltrans are offering two $1,000 scholarship to a graduating High School senior who plans to pursue a career in transportation. The application is available in student services. Applications are due by April 30, 2018.
Military Officers Association of America
The Military Officers Association of America Scholarship is for graduating high school senior scheduled to attend a recognized two-or four-year college or university during the same calendar year. The categories for eligibility are:
- Junior Reserve Officer Training Corp (JROTC) Program: Applicants in this category must be participating in a JROTC program in a Monterey County High School, and/or,
- Sons, daughters, grandsons and grandaughters of military members: Applicants in this category must be the son, daughter, grandson or granddaughters of an active, reserve, retired or deceased member of one of the seven uninformed services (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, or Public Health Service).
- Applications: Application forms are available in Student Services. Completed application packages must be received by the Scholarship Committee Chair by March 31st.
Jamba Juice Fundraiser
Jamba Juice Smoothies, on Tuesday, March 27th from 3:30 P.M. to 4:15 P.M. outside the Main Office,
16 oz for $5. Come and support PBIS Fundraiser!
Attention Physics Club Members, everyone who signed up for the Great America Trip has to attend a mandatory meeting on Tuesday, March 28th in room 104 during lunch.
Track & Field
Congratulation to Luis Meza on his 2nd place finish in the mile, and Rigo Garcia on his 4th place finish in the two mile this past Saturday at the King City Inn National Track Meet.
Monday, March 26th is the last day to sign-up for the ASVAB. Sign-up with Ms. Sanchez during lunch or after school.
Summer 2019 Trip
Students signed up for, or who plan to sign up for the Summer 2019 trip to Europe with Mrs. Radcliff, plan to attend a lunch meeting on Thursday, March 29 at 11:50 in Mrs. Radcliff's office.
Final Prom Payments
Final prom payments are due this Wednesday, March 28th before 2 P.M. There are still a few seats left.