Congratulations to the Greenfield High Debate Team participants Jackie Ramos, Jennifer Najera, Adrian Martinez, Andrea Santos, Carolina Aguilar and Erika Martinez on their second place in the Monterey County Debate. The Greenfield Team consistency of 2 Juniors and 4 Sophomores was beat by a team with 4 Seniors. The future looks bright for the Greenfield Debate.
There will be a Physics Club Meeting on Tuesday, March 13th in Mr. Barge's room 104. We will be discussing our end of the year trip along with our club T-Shirts.
Jamba Juice Smoothie Fundraiser
Come and support PBIS fundraiser on Tuesday, March 13th from 3:30 P.M. to 4:15 P.M. outside the main office, 16 oz for $5.
Community Service Hours Opportunity
- Easter in the Park, March 24, 2018. Students are to see Mrs. Aguirre for sign-up sheet in the library.
- Student Services need your help tomorrow, Wednesday, March 14th while we test the incoming 8th graders. Students can sign-up with Ms. Sanchez.
Seal of Biliteracy
Attention Seniors, are you interested in applying for the Seal of Biliteracy? Pick-up an application at Student Services, application are due March 23rd.
All Grad Night Participants the remaining balance of $65 is due March 23rd.
March 23rd is the academic rally!
Dress up days are as follows:
Monday: Career Day-Dress up for your dream job
Tuesday: Teacher Impersonation Day-Dress like a GHS Teacher
Wednesday: Meme Day- Bring to life to your favorite Meme
Thursday: Promotion day-recreate your promotions of the past; head start, preschool, kindergarten, 8th grade.
Friday: Class-colors- Freshmen wear Gray, Sophomores wear black, Juniors wear white, and Seniors wear green.
Get counted the first 10 minutes of lunch
Freshmen at the Library
Sophomores in front of the Student Union
Juniors in front of the AG Building
Seniors by Bruno
Monterey Bay CAPCA
Jose Luis Mandujano Memorial Scholarship
Monterey Bay CAPCA will be offering at least one $1,000 scholarship to a person that is pursuing a career in Agriculture.
Must be pursuing a Bachelor's (4-year) or Associate's (2-year) Degree in Agriculture. Must have all paper work submitted by the deadline of April 31, 2018.
Sun Street Center
Are you looking for Community Hours or for a job opportunity? Sun Street Centers will be starting Safe Teen Empowerment Project for South County here at Greenfield High School. Please see Mrs. Morales or Mrs. Trujillo to sign up or for more information during lunch or after school.
Scheid Essay Participants
Scheid Essay Participants. Round 1 happened Monday, March 13th and if the students did not make it then Round 2 is on Wednesday, March 14th after school at 1:45 P.M. Don't miss this exciting opportunity to invest in your future.
ETS Juniors there will be a SAT/ACT Prep session field trip on March 24, 2018. Please pick up your permission slips at the GEAR UP office on ETS office or check your email, deadline is Thursday, March 15th.
Military Officers Association of America
The Military Officers Association of America Scholarship is for graduating high school senior scheduled to attend a recognized two-or four-year college or university during the same calendar year. The categories for eligibility are:
- Junior Reserve Officer Training Corp (JROTC) Program: Applicants in this category must be participating in a JROTC program in a Monterey County High School, and/or,
- Sons, daughters, grandsons and grandaughters of military members: Applicants in this category must be the son, daughter, grandson or granddaughters of an active, reserve, retired or deceased member of one of the seven uninformed services (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, or Public Health Service).
- Applications: Application forms are available in Student Services. Completed application packages must be received by the Scholarship Committee Chair by March 31st.
Attention Seniors attending Hartnell College
Hartnell College will be in campus on Thursday, March 22nd if you haven't done so complete the online orientation as soon as possible.
Interested in Joining the Navy
Attention Students, are you considering joining the navy or want to receive information from this military branch? If so, stop by the Navy table this Friday, March 16th during lunch time.