Interested in the Healthcare Field?
Juniors, are you interested in the Healthcare Field? Would you like to learn more about different health professions and experience hands-on involvement with both patients and providers? Earn your certification today. Pick up an application from your counselor. Applications are due February 10th.
The Monterey Audubon Society is sponsoring 3 scholarships of $1,500, $1,000, and $500 for graduating seniors in Monterey County. The scholarships are intended for students whose focus of study will be in the field of natural sciences. Pick up an application with Ms. Rodriguez.
Prom 2020 is around the corner! There are only 100 tickets left so go make your $50 per person deposit in room 206 before school and after school with Mrs. Cortes! It is $185 for a single ticket and $365 for a couples ticket. Vamos a la Playa May 23rd 2020!
Attention Juniors or Seniors
If you have interest in the medical field you may be eligible to participate in a Summer Health Institute. You can pick up an application from counseling. Applications are due by February 25th, 2020.
Europe Summer Trip
Are you interested in touring Europe over the summer of 2021? Come to an informational meeting in room 102 on Tuesday, February 4th at 11:45 A.M. to hear more!
Good Morning Seniors! Grad Bash Universal on May 29th is filling up. There are only 30 seats left. Please bring your $60 deposit to Mr. Francis by February 28th.
To All the Science & Engineering Students
- The best way to get admitted into science or engineering college degree program is to impress the college admission's committee by participating at a local science fair.
- An opportunity to participate in such a competition is knocking at your door right now.
- The 2020 Monterey County Science & Engineering Fair will be held on March 27th to 29th at Cal State University Monterey Bay, Seaside.
- As a Science Fair judge at Intel Science Fair and Synopsis Championships, Mr. Ahmed is able to mentor and coach you to do your science projects and reach your goals.
- If you are interested, please come and join us for the informational meeting during lunch today at Mr. Ahmed;s classroom 604.
ETS Field Trip
ETS will be having a field trip to Fresno State on Friday, February 28th. Please pick up your permission slip at the ETS office or check your email. Deadline is Thursday, February 20th, space is limited.
Hey Artistic Cats! Are you ready to set your eyes on fantastic art? Are you prepared to satisfy that sweet tooth? Then come to your very own Circle of Friends Club Art Show! Tonight from 4 P.M to 7 P.M. in the S.U. entrance is $3.
Ladies is our turn to ask our significant other or friend to the dance. Sadies' dance is on the 21st of this month. Pre-sale tickets are $5 and $10 at the door the day of the dance. Buy your ticket from a leadership student.
Class of 2020
The Class of 2020 will be selling hot chocolate, next week starting Tuesday, February 11th in the morning. Come get a cup of hot chocolate for $2 in front of the school.
Track & Field
Please meet in front of the gate before 8 A.M. You must bring schoolwork with you to Saturday School, and complete assignments in order to receive credit for attending.
Those of you interested in coming out for Track & Field practice starts Monday, February 10th.