Spirit Squad 2018-2019
Want to be part of the 2018-2019 Spirit Squad? Come by room 609 and pick up a tryout packet. Don't miss out!
Community Service Hours Opportunity
- Help with little league starting April 9th to April 13th from 5 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. & Saturday, April 14th from 9 A.M. to 9 P.M. at the Patriot Park. Students are to sign up with Mrs. Aguirre in the library.
- Community Service Opportunity on Saturday, May 5th for a Girl Scout's soccer game from 8:30 to 2:30 P.M. See Ms. Sanchez for details.
Hartnell College Concurrent Enrollment for 9th, 10th & 11th
- Concurrent enrollment workshop for summer and fall classes.
- Informational Meeting: Wednesday, May 2nd
- Time: During Lunch
- Location: Library
- Application Workshop: Wednesday, May 9th
- Time: 1:45-2:45 P.M.
- Location: Library Side Lab
Class of 2019 Presents
- The fabulous Class of 2019 Presents: "De Pachanga Con La Banda" join us May 4th from 6:30 to 9:30 for live Banda music. So polish your boots & don't miss out. Pre-sale tickets are available with Junior class members & in room 609!
- La clase fabulosa del 2019 presenta: "De Pachanga Con La Banda" Acompañenos el 4 de Mayo de las 6:30 a 9:30 P.M. con musica de banda en vivo! Limpien sus botas y los esperamos. Pre-venta de tickets con miembros de la clase del 2019 o en la clase 609!
- Los Nuevos Dueños De La Banda
- Dress Up Days Week April 30th- May 4th
- Monday: Boot Day
- Tuesday: Poncho Day
- Wednesday: Boot Day (No Hats)
- Thursday: Flannel Shirt Day
- Friday: Typical Mexican Clothing Day
Attention to all track athletes besides the 8 going to MTAL Finals, you must turn in uniforms and warm ups to Coach Bravo by Friday, May 4th or you will get billed.
Attention Staff and GHS Sophomores and Juniors
Tuesday, May 1st is the annual Link Crew Assembly in the Student Union. Please escort Sophomores to the S.U. during 6th period and Juniors need to be escorted during 7th period for their presentation. Thank you
Summer School Applications
Summer school applications are due May 25, 2018. Space is limited PLEASE reserve your spot by submitting an application ASAP, to the counseling office. If you lost your application see counselors.
Hartnell Panther Prep permission slips are due Wednesday, May 2nd.
GHS Art Show
GHS will be having an Art Show in the library after school on May 3rd to 4th from 3 P.M. to 5 P.M. Free for all!
La Preparatoria de Greenfield tendra una galeria de arte en la biblioteca despues de escuela los dias Mayo 3 y 4 a las 3 P.M. hasta las 5 P.M. La entrada sera gratis!
Mental Health Awareness
Bruins, did you know May is Mental Health Awareness month! We all experience different levels of mental health as we go through life and mental health problems can be very common. In fact, 50% of us will experience a mental health challenge in our life time, work productively, and have happy relationships with others. Throughout the week expect hear some quick facts about mental health.
Congratulations to Daniel Espinoza for receiving a recognition as the ROP student of the year. He has worked hard all 4 years in the Greenfield agriculture courses and completing the AG Mechanics and AG science pathway. Great job Daniel!