Prom tickets are on sale. Ticket prices are $130 for individuals and $240 for couple before winter break. After break, the price will go up. Secure your seat with a 50-dollar nonrefundable, nontransferable deposit per person. Prom 2018 will be in the Secret Garden at the Madonna Inn. Hope to see you there!
Will be having their Holiday Gram Sale. Students can stop by at lunch to purchase their Holiday Gram next week. $2 dollars for just the Holiday Gram and to deliver it's $3.
Christmas Spirit Days
Monday: Holiday Pajama Day
Tuesday: Santa Hats
Wednesday: Santa Helpers (Elf, Reindeer)
Thursday: Favorite Christmas Movie Character
Friday: Ugly Holiday Sweaters
There will be an Ugly Holiday Sweater Fashion Show/ competition during the rally.
Friday, December 8th is the Winter Dance. Tickets are on sale for $5 with a leadership student. Doors open at 5:45 P.M. and close at 8:30 P.M. for those of you that will be participating in the FFA Caroling event, we hope to see you there.
CSUMB GEAR UP
- Students, who have signed up for the UC Davis field trip on December 8th, they must attend a mandatory meeting Monday, December 4th after school in the library from 3 to 3:30 P.M. Stop by the GEAR UP office for any questions.
- CSUMB and Cal State East Bay have extended their application deadline to December 15, 2017. Stop by the GEAR UP office if you need help in completing your applications.
Community Service Hours Opportunity
- 12/8/17 at 5-8 P.M. at Cesar Chavez Elementary
- 12/13/17 at 5-7 P.M. at Cesar Chavez Elementary
- Please see Mrs. Aguirre in library for more details
- January 10th, 17th, 24th at the Greenfield High School
- JV & Varsity soccer vs Monterey has been cancelled.
- Girls basketball meeting at lunchtime has been cancelled.
- Varsity girls basketball need to be dressed and ready to no later than 5:15 P.M.
- Good luck tonight in your game vs. Marina!
- Boys soccer early dismissal at 1:45 P.M. Monday, December 4th.
- Good lunch vs. Palma
- Lady Bruins Basketball on a 2 game win streak. Come on Tuesday, December 5th and show support as they aim to take down the cowboys
- Attention 2017 Volleyball Athletes! We need your help for the yearbook. Please plan to report to room 611 at lunch on Friday (after the Rally) for individual and team pictures. Obviously, you won't be photographed in your uniform this time, so wear something suitable for a yearbook picture, please. Again, volleyball athletes, please come to room 611 at lunch on Friday for yearbook photographs. Thank you!
- Girl's Soccer, Thursday, December 7th early dismissal at 2:15 P.M.
Class of 2018
There will be a Senior meeting in room 616 on Tuesday, December 5th.
Hey, Seniors! Once again, it's time to get real about your Senior items for yearbook. Just a friendly reminder that we want your Senior Portraits, baby pictures, and Senior Quote for this year's one-of-a-kind yearbook!
If you are bringing hard copy items in, Ms. Lara must have them by December 15th. You can find her in 611 in the morning and in the Side Lab in the afternoons. A preferred way to submit your items is on a flash drive or via email. Electronic copies are due by December 31st. Check the fliers in your teachers' classrooms for the email address.
The yearbook won't be the same without you, so please get your items to Ms. Lara soon! Thank you.
Photo Booth With Santa
Santa will be here at lunch on Friday, December 8th. $2 for a photo with your friends.
Grad Night 2018
The deadline to sign up for Grad Night is Friday, December 15th. The $50 deposit is to go to Lidia in the office. There is only about 40 more seats left.
Attention all Bruins! Aren't you going to be exhausted after finals? Well, on Thursday, December 14th after finals Leadership is hosting our first Winter Fair. Join us and purchase some delicious food and beverages! We will also have fun activities! Hope to see you there!
Saturday School December 9th
Meet Mr. Cohn by the front gate before 8 A.M. don't be late. This is your chance to make-up your tardies and absences. Please bring schoolwork with you to Saturday School.